From the lack of posts here, it may seem that I’ve been slack. In fact I’ve been busy with paid work and the public outings that I have done haven’t necessarily involved presentations & notes. I thought I’d just note what these were:
- Sharon McGann & I ran a session at the Sydney Facilitators Network in August entitled “Living a Sustainable Life“. We wanted to explore that sustainability means beyond just recycling your potato peelings and people seemed up for it.
- I ran a session at Oz-IA 2009 using the Straits Knowledge Methods & Culture cards & also Arthur Shelley’s Organisational Zoo cards too. I enjoyed it – although the World Cafe card generated much angst (nay, derision) from the information architects assmbled.
- I was called in at late notice to run a session at the Ark Group’s Collective Intelligence event. I ran a reverse brainstorm: How can we ensure that our organisations do not use the collective intelligence present in them?
- I was a stooge collaborator with both Patrick Lambe & Cory Banks for their respective sessions at KM Australia 2009.
- I did some facilitation-y stuff with the joint NSW KM Forum / Sydney Sharepoint User group love-in. More here.
- I will probably be at the Tonkin Corporation’s Knowledge Management & People Development Conference next week, where I will be revisiting one of my fave topics.
If you enjoyed any of these events and would like to catch for a coffee then don’t be shy – drop me a line!