We would invite you to respond to the Australian Taxonomy Use & Skills survey.
It has the following purposes:
- To understand the use of taxonomies by Australian organizations;
- To identify the current taxonomy skill levels of Australian information professionals; and
- To identify opportunities for taxonomy skills improvement.
All respondents who leave an email address will:
- Receive a copy of the aggregated results; and
- Be entered into a prize draw for a free copy of Organising Knowledge.
The survey is here: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/oztaxom
Survey closes: Wednesday October 20th.