What do I do?
I work with groups and organisations who want to improve how they collaborate. I help smart people work together better. I probably cannot help you if:
- Your smart people never complain that they can’t get things done.
- You don’t have any smart people.
However if you find yourself asking:
- “How do we get the best from our people?”
- “How do we collaborate across our organisational siloes?”
- “How do we learn from our mistakes?”
- “How do we engage with people outside our group?”
How do I do it?
There is no canned method (although I can give you a powerpoint slide with plenty of arrows on it to keep your boss happy if you like). We will need to investigate what your issue is and what needs to be done using:
- Narrative and Storylistening.
- Observation (or Ethnography if we’re feeling clever).
- Social Network Analysis.
Then we do something about it using:
- Organisational Design (recognition and role-modelling).
- Social Software Tools (such as wikis and blogs).
Who am I?
Innotecture is Matt Moore (for now). I have over a decade’s worth of experience working in knowledge management, learning and development, internal communications and community development with PricewaterhouseCoopers, IBM, Oracle and the Australian government. I also do some blogging and podcasting on my other site.
Email me or call on +61 423 784 504