“I no longer hesitated what to do. I resolved to lash myself securely to the watercask upon which I now held, to cut it loose from the counter, and to throw myself with it into the water.”
As with Poe’s protagonist, I have put this off for as long as possible. There will be a series of blog posts about politics and technology. As they are written, links will be added to this page. As I work out what the hell this is all about, I will rewrite this page. But each post will not be edited further.
Current product backlog below.
- Cyber Realism
- Blind Spots and High Winds
- Out Of Our Depth
- Life On Mars
- What If Artificial Intelligence Doesn’t Take Over The world?
- Falling Into Chaos
- Fear Of Politics (1) – Techno Techno Techno
- Family Feudal Firm
- Class Dismissed
- Fear of Politics (2) – We Had To Destroy The Polity To Save It
- Quartet (A Model of Decorum and Tranquility)
- Relationship Status: It’s Complicated
- Fear of Politics (3) – Woke In Fright
- Are Friends Electric?
- Generation Games
- The Indignity Of Labour
- The Only Game In Town
- Broken Windows Theory
- Democracy As A Service
- Consent – Lessons in Sex and Government from Second Wave Feminists
- Jungle Fever – Political Ecology
- How To Survive A Robot Apocalypse